Northeast Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance
The Northeast Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance provides research to support states’ and districts’ educator evaluation systems and to build states’ and districts’ capacity to evaluate their own systems. View recent publications:
- Reexamining Teacher Evaluation: Lessons from a Pilot Implementation
- How States Use Student Learning Objectives in Teacher Evaluation Systems: A Review of Websites
- Practitioner Data Use in Schools: Workshop Toolkit
- REL Workshops and Support Help New Hampshire’s Manchester School District Build Capacity to Use Student Learning Objectives
- Logic Models for Program Design, Implementation, and Evaluation: Workshop Toolkit
Teacher Evaluation and Professional Learning: Lessons from Early Implementation in a Large Urban District in the NortheastResearch Alliance: Northeast Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance Principal Investigator: Karen Shakman Overview: This study examines how a large urban . . .