REL Northeast and Islands conducts its work primarily through new or existing partnerships, or research alliances, of regional practitioners, policymakers, and others who share specific education concerns. These alliances collaborate with REL Northeast and Islands to develop a coherent research agenda and provide applied research and analytic technical support to address questions related to our four regional priorities.
- Northeast College and Career Readiness Research Alliance
- Early Childhood Education Research Alliance
- Urban School Improvement Alliance
- Northeast Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance
- Northeast Rural Districts Research Alliance
- Puerto Rico Research Alliance for Dropout Prevention
- English Language Learners Alliance
- US Virgin Islands College and Career Readiness Research Alliance
To learn more, contact Andrew Seager.